[Mb-civic] Pentagon: Rumsfeld misspoke on Flight 93 crash

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Tue Dec 28 03:10:02 PST 2004

(A note in case you missed it, 26,000 dead and counting from that tsunami
earthquake thing.)

Pentagon: Rumsfeld misspoke on Flight 93 crash

http://edition.cnn.com/2004/US/12/27/rumsfeld.flt93/index.html

He misspoke.  Apparently.  Lol....  However, one of my favorite couple of
real quotes from Rumsfeld remain the one right after 911 where he publicly
stated that al-Qaeda and their moles were going to kill us the public with
biological, chemical, and nuclear weapons and there was nothing anyone in
the United States Government could do about it including him, the army, the
FBI, or the energizer bunny good luck to everyone etc, and the one where he
publicly stated something like "People have to understand, this world is a
rough place, there are bad people out there, bad people do bad things, and
sometimes we have to do bad things to get the job done" referring to
literally "anything and everything we want and have to do", which basically
covers anything under the sun from torture to assassination to genocide to
world domination etc apparently.  Nothing's beyond us when we are
conquering the world.  They're over there conquering the world, me and a
few million Americans are still over here with some duct tape and plastic
sheeting still trying to figure out if they were joking or not.  Oh
well...  End of "Rumsfeld misspoke" article.  Alas, there is no dignity in
the purity of tyranny.  On to better and brighter things, wherever the
basement may be where our Top Guys are holding them hostage at.

Cheeseburger

- Honest to God, Helen, you had to be there, every *sshole at The Top was
lying, waving the flag and f*cking us up the b*tt...

.