[Mb-civic] Your Blog IRAN

Mary Louise smn marylouiseparis at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 00:22:03 PDT 2005

           Michael

           Robins phrase  "throw stones at Israel "  is apt.   The fury of
the Muslim towards the Unbeliever is well known.....the retaliation of
Israel, also.   To read about this hostility is frightening, to have been
the object of stone throwing is  terrifying.     4 years ago, I went as a
volunteer to  PALESTINE  to serve in an Arabic Handicap Childrens Hospital.
I seldom left the hospital, as on one occasion, walking in the old city of
Jerusalem, I was stoned by a gang of Jewish youths.        To avoid problems
as an American,  I was completely covered by Arabic womens robe and
head/hair veil.

           I fear that when the Iran battle is launched, the "stone
throwing" will occur beyond the Middle East region.             Marylouise