[Mb-civic] RE: God said it. - WHEN? - I believe it. DO I? That settles it - WHAT?

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Wed Aug 17 20:43:44 PDT 2005

One can also believe that we have not grown up enough, yet to understand the true mind of man. We have cutoff our growth spurt by relaxing our vigil, by damning our souls and attaching shortcoming's on everything else.

We don't understand ourselves, let alone a 'God'. We pretend to know about him and of him. With this type of logic-we can't imagine nor comprehend that the Bible is not correct. If we understand the Bible's limitations because of translations and truths; we are most vunerable and many go to the extremes of thought. Extremists in religious thought can be somewhat confusing-just look at what our world has produced with the extreme left and right for any country.

How about the fact that we have yet to experience...experience.
I don't understand GOD and do not ever profess to know HIM.
I don't understand HIS powers nor HIS opposite, who is also extreme yet most powerful. IS GOD extreme? IS SATAN extreme?

Some accept the knowledge that the Earth has changed from its conception and is basically OUR HELL here on Earth...We don't have enough knowledge to understand the duality or do we want too. Yet, some try to understand and that is GOOD.

Trying to understand and accept that there in a whole, produces two identical halves with different makeup and plans. One has an agenda  which most arrogant people seem to know deeply. The other, almost a brother, has an agenda likened to the first and a few know of him and profess to know HIM also-this can be equated also to arrognace.

So what do these two beings (material formed of particulate matter-a.k.a. cosmic void? Or do they exist in another material form or entity? Who knows-can we see them? Who touches us? Did the finger of GOD touch me or was it my departed Grandmother?

Clearly, this has an end; one must acknowledge the other half in all faiths, beliefs and thought. Never mind what you call them or however close you may feel to either side, you still don't know-no matter who you are...we are thrown ( many say they chose to come, others say its destiny) here together, to normalize, to standardize, to conjecture and actually earnestly endevor to make sense out of it all.

Whether there is or there isn't, is not the question nor answer. The point of this discussion was to show myself and you, the reader, that we have yet to evolve in understanding. Many of us have been blessed through history, especially the '60's-which actually gives us several points more than those that try to negate that era as wasteful and essentially non-growth (spiritual). What's with the point system?

In earnest, you and I are trying, but we stumble along the way, however noble. That is GOOD!

Lyle K'ang, MBA/IM

-- "fotoblue at flash.net" <fotoblue at flash.net> wrote:
Hi Jim,
unfortunately I must agree with you, it is just a BOOK, written by people
and most (all?) religions are just instruments of control of the mass of
humans,
wielded by a few more clever ones...

God is mostly silent these days.  I cannot believe he idly tosses a tsunami
around!
And he has said none of the things in the bible. That's a fact.

Dead? Maybe. Or maybe he is a great concentration of spirit that surrounds
us?
and what we do with it creates/triggers  the results?

Or could it be that  god/gods seem to have  either given up on his/their
creations
and is/are  occupied with other issues (?)
or do they just not care and watch to see what we will do with what we have
been
given?

The outlook is not bright at all.

 Dagmar