China Re: [Mb-civic] michael wants you to see this.

Lyle K'ang lyve at netzero.com
Mon Jan 3 19:47:52 PST 2005

Not a bright picture. I live in a primarily agricultural area that produces tons of Apples for the world-especially China.

When I came back from the west coast, (Seattle) one of the firms asked me what they could do because they were concerned that China was now taking over 30% of Washington state's Apples by not buying them and relying on their own production.

I told them this about 5 years ago that they needed to compete. Compete here on the grapes vs. California and France (same latitude as France).

But the real blow is that these firms I talk too are CA manufacturers for fruit storage and do not have a clue about e-commerce and the selling of their blueprints to China. Its the designs just like CISCO. Cisco doesn't manufacture their Network switches anymore, they design and outsourse their manufacturing.

This is what these firms here should do-sell their unique designs before its too late. China is building the CA (controlled atmosphere) rooms faster as more infrastructure is in place.

Oh well...so what?! I just wish they'd throw that wasted money my way.

Lyle K'ang,
~~Enterprise Insights: Advanced Tools for Business Communications!~~
http://www.SiloManagement.com
~~Information, Imagination & Musings~~
http://www.Lyve-Oasis.com

-- michael at intrafi.com wrote:

michael thought you would like this site.

http://www.truthout.org/docs_05/010405X.shtml

ApplyRefer v2.3