[Mb-civic] Jeb Bush Arrives In Tsunami Devastated Countries

Alexander Harper harperalexander at mail.com
Tue Jan 4 12:34:22 PST 2005

Quite right, Don Queso, a truly inspired choice for the USA's Ambassador of Compassion. Possibly though, if he has the ear of your 'Dear Leader' and they pray together and flagellate each other a bit - all good stuff, you know the sort of thing - when he returns from foreign parts, then that might translate into a few more cans of powdered milk for those poor benighted natives. Jeb just wants to do his bit. I am sure he will do you all proud.
AlBaraka