[Mb-civic] Why Christian Women Give The Best Blowjobs

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Sun Jan 23 21:25:17 PST 2005

Why Christian Women Give The Best Blowjobs

Uhhh...    hehe.......    :)

I just thought of that phrase (for some odd reason, lol) and began thinking
about it, and was wondering if Christian women really *do* give the best
blowjobs.

I was trying to figure out if it was a sin to go to church and worship God,
Jesus, whomever, then come home, cook dinner, and crawl into bed and wrap
the same lips that were praising God a few hours ago around a penis.

:|

I pondered it a little bit more, and came to the conclusion that since they
are in the "holy state of matrimony" that God probably doesn't count it as a
sin to use the same mouth that praises him to lure sperm out of some floppy
thing.

But then again, I wasn't sure, so I thought about it a little bit more.

If anyone knows anything about Christians, then you already know that =most=
Christian "couples" are just that, a team.  Two bodies, one Christian brain.

I was thinking about the propaganda that spewed forth from my neighbor's
mouth right before this last Presidential election, where he came over in my
yard and began a litany of informational outgivings about how gay people
were bad, democrats were bad, democrats liked gay people, welfare was bad,
food stamps were bad, everything was bad.

And, of course as I have previously related here, I asked him where he got
all that from and he replied "It was the sermon today in Church".

The "sermon" consisted basically of the entire Republican Platform, which
was succinctly handed down to every minister, preacher, pastor etc in the
USA with instructions to find some way to relate all that to their
congregations before election day rolled around.

And, well, I dunno, it just all kind of tied in together somehow, thinking
about all those Christian mouths rattling off condemnation after
condemnation, backstab after backstab, betrayal after betrayal, ruthlessness
after ruthlessness, gossip crap after gossip crap, etc after etc, endlessly,
at the drop of a hat, after worshipping God in the church, and then I just
came to the conclusion that when a ("some", lol) Christian woman wraps her
lips around a penis late at night and coaxes out that evasive milky fluid
that the angels are probably singing in unison because the venom that
normally comes out of such holy mouths was stayed for at least a few brief
moments.

And then I remembered that I had lit a joint and it was so good that it had
been sitting in the ashtray for 20 minutes and I forgot about it.

And then I thought about it a little more.

And came to the conclusion that one reason ("some", lol) Christian women
probably give the best blowjobs is that they want to make it *really* good
so they can get back as quickly as possible to doing with their mouths what
they like doing the most.

Destroying anything that isn't Perfect like them.

Other than that, I simply ran out of subject matters this weekend and had to
make something up.

I'm sure after reading this story that you will be staring at women's lips
at work all this coming week and wondering, but that is simply par for the
course.

If you're thinking about exchanging your current spouse for a Christian one
simply because you are transfixed about getting some of the best blowjobs
you have ever had in your life, all you will be trading is your immortal
soul for the pleasure, and everything before and after the blowjob will be a
living hell, but, hey, if you're even seriously considering it for a moment,
it is probably a trade up for you.

Have a nice week.  Try not to stare at women's lips.

:)

Cheeseburger

- Jesus loves you.  I just still can't figure out how you keep him out from
under the covers with you late at night though...     :|

.