[Mb-civic] NYTimes.com: Lawmakers Agree to Renew Patriot Act

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Jul 15 02:12:08 PDT 2005

Re:  NYTimes.com: Lawmakers Agree to Renew Patriot Act

Good article.  Read it.  Learn about 10 year "sunset clauses", LOL.........

I really love it when both major political parties of America can get
together to do things.

They got together for forever to rip off the American Public, brainwash and
indoctrinate them to buy and never question, and to believe all the bullshit
they can swallow without ever blinking an eye, as they pay for their own
endless destruction and enslavement with their own taxes.

They got together so we could invade a country and kill too many civilians
and U.S. soldiers than one can mention without crying, built on a foundation
of lies, coverups, and treason (they haven't been able to get together to
even think about undoing it yet, which basically indicates their collective
IQ and genuine concern for everything and everyone involved in their latest
fiasco of death).

And they got together as we are still over in a country we should never have
invaded but did based on a pack of lies, which has cost us lives, cash,
reputation, and even made a nice breeding ground for "terrorism", to keep
all the really juicy parts of a Domestic Spy bill alive and well, where if
someone points their finger at you, anyone can basically spy on you until
the end of time, never have to answer to anyone about it ever, and if
they're really hot that night, simply just make you disappear.

Without a trace.

The odds of them catching more actual "Terrorists" with this fabulously
fascist "Patriot Act Bill" than actual "Just Plain Americans", are about 10
gazillion to Zero.

America, 7 letters of the alphabet.

Full of Bills having nothing whatsoever to do with "Patriotism" other than
the ongoing commercial enslavement of the population.

And everyone sitting here watching it all unfold on their television sets
like assholes.

Here's 10 bucks, have a drink on me.

You're going to need it.

Cheeseburger