[Mb-civic] RE: Extremism Is No Excuse

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Fri Jan 20 02:02:57 PST 2006

i was never blown away by the beatles
i mean i liked them
but i never got the whole john lennon is brilliant thing
to me he wrote pop songs
but the kind of magic and brilliance they attribute to the beatles
that i feel i got from HAIR ; that i feel is true of HAIR
a work of brilliance in the same genre
i always felt
just my personal opinion
what is the take america purple concept?