[Mb-hair] and the winner is

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Mon Dec 13 09:45:11 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/12/04 11:46:02 PM, sherwin at aceross.com writes:

> I have permissions to bring Hair back on Stage and a  clothing line....I
> just feel that BCGB, since they just received 153 million dollars in a bond
> offer to expand there 105 stores to 350 stores.....I am the chosen one to
> develop Parallel in Europe and knock of BCBG so they can make money.

Gosh!   I buy all my clothes at BCBC on Sunset and in Vancouver.   When you
get the clothing line let me know, I have a "uniform" I designed for myself for
winter wear and everytime I wear it peoplke stop me in supermarkets, on the
street at Sundance, and in restaurants to tell me "how cute" I look!LOL!   It
has Native American overtones.. Europeans Love Us Indians!!   It is simple it
is just putting all the pieces together as a look.