[Mb-hair] Fw: [Mb-civic] Fw: Safer World?

SharmagneS at aol.com SharmagneS at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 16:47:03 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/20/04 05:39:52 PM, hotprojects at nyc.rr.com writes:

> interesting conversation
>
>  and the remark about men liking the bizarre is a joke
>
>  lighten up

You know since we can't see your body language, or the expression on your
face when you make these cyber jokes, you might do everyone a favour by adding
some sort of internet symbol to show you are joking, (since we obviously don't
share the same sense of humour).   Here are a few to choose from:

LOL   (Laugh out loud)
:o)
<g> grin
<VBG> very big grin
NOT (at the end of the sentence to show it is a joke)
CROL (Cackle Right out loud) (my own invention)   and
<smile> (which has become my trademark! LOL! or is that <smile®>