[Mb-hair] So excited for the Broadway Show on PBS!

LilacAmy11 at aol.com LilacAmy11 at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 20:39:42 PDT 2004

Ok .... so I am INCREDIBLY excited for the broadway show on PBS next week.
Don't forget - it's on 10/19 - 10/21 at 8:00 pm (I think each is 2 hours)

Mike and Maria - I think either Tues. or Wed. (I have class Thursday - bleh)
we need to get together in the burbs and watch it. And anyone else is welcome
too:)

 Here's the line-up:
Tuesday - Zeigfeld toYankee Doodle Dandy  (ehhh... ok)
Wednesday - The Golden Age (getting better)
Thursday - Hair to Hairspray (hooray!!!!)

the web site you can get more info is: www.pbs.org/broadway

Pass this on to anyone interested!

I will be taping it:)

- Amy

"in time of lilacs who proclaim/ the aim of waking is to dream" - e.e.
cummings

"Life is around you and in you . . . Let the sunshine in!" - HAIR (the
musical)