[Mb-hair] Bridgeport Hair again

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 12:28:32 PDT 2005

Did anyone who took photos at our April 9th Bridgeport Hair get together get
them developed, or off their camera yet? I would love copies of all for the
Archives, but would settle for a couple posted here in the meantime. :-)
Charles? Debbie?

A group of us went again, spur of the moment, last weekend, and had a great
time, despite an older and much less demonstrative audience.  Sadly. we
found out that the actor whose performance as Woof we had so enjoyed, Dennis
Moench, will be leaving after the May 8th performance, and so will not be in
the show when the larger group of us goes on May 21. They are casting from
outside the company for his replacement, with Julie and Wesley working the
new members (a Tribe member also has to leave for another commitment) into
the show. As they did the entire show in two weeks originally this should be
a piece of cake! (I cannot imagine doing Hair in two weeks....)

The producers asked that we tell them which alumni are coming on the 21st,
so make sure that you let me know if you are going. I'll send them the list
closer to the day itself, so there is still plenty of time to get tickets
and join us.

Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html