[Mb-hair] electric birthday blues

Vincent Edwards VinUschi at t-online.de
Tue Aug 30 06:35:58 PDT 2005

hi bro  paul  happy birthday  love ya   nina has a secret vidio of you
singing electric blues opening of part 2  london HAIR  i was normally so
smashed by this time  i had to stand in front of the strobe lights to
get my smile back  and it worked every night you were fantasic love you
give my best regards to the great chris spedding who really made our
hair band sound like blood sweat and tears  a wonderful person and a
great guitar player and if he ever wants to play with boogie bob  check
my link and this woof guy seirious blues we are waiting  your song your
soul  your smile is a gift hang in there brother   vincent
www.vincentedwards.com