[Mb-hair] Just a little tribute to John L. 25 years since he has been gone.

James Pappaconstantine georgeberger69 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 17:46:52 PST 2005

Thank you Barbara..
  You know.. I remember this day every year.. and so much is going on in my life right now, that it slipped my mind.. Thank you for reminding me.. funny.. my eye's tear up just thinking about it now.. A man I never knew in person, but knew so well through song.. When We came to NYC for the Hairtogether, I took Leo and Judy through the park and to the Dakota. We took photos of Strawberry Fields and the memorial. I took Leo's photo in front of the Dakota, but when he asked me to get in the photo.. I couldn't.. That was the closest I had ever been to the building.. Until that day I had only veiwed it from across the street.. I walked away sobbing.. I know it is more important to remember people for what they left behind and John's is a legacy of major acheivments.. But when something so tragic happens to someone so young and with so much hope for the future.. It is like a hot knife in my heart each time I think about it.. I am sure I would feel the same standing in the shadow of
  JFK or
 Martin Luther King's last stands. 25 years.. It's so crazy to think it's been that long.. JIM

  "All we are saying, is give peace a chance!" sing it people from your roof tops, from your windows, in full voice.

  25 years,, but John still lives, in this hole in my heart.

Barbara Siomos <barbarasiomos38 at msn.com> wrote:
  This is a page from his official website, just (I think) a nice tribute to him on this day.

peace,
barbara

Barbara Siomos has sent you the following web link:

http://www.johnlennon.com/html/biography.aspx