[Mb-hair] RE: Hair Lake Region Theatre - Leo

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Fri Jul 1 18:34:18 PDT 2005

 From: Debbie Andrews <songsters at earthlink.net>
Subject: [Mb-hair] Hair Lake Region Theatre - Leo

 Hey Leo,

 Have a wonderful be in !! All circles seems like a cool idea...

 love.love
 Debbie A

Thank you Debbie and all you other HAIR freaks for the well wishes. Things
are getting very exciting now (with our HAIR powwow only a week away) and
I've just started my first official vacation of the summer. A bunch of us
are going to see the Sunday matinee of HAIR at Lake Region and I'll be sure
to post my thoughts. And you're right Debbie, there's definitely something
mystical & magical about circles. It all has to do with connectiveness.

PEACE,
Leo