[Mb-hair] HAIR at the GATE THEATRE, LONDON

Little Birdie lbirdie at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 6 14:49:15 PDT 2005

Hi Tali, and welcome! We would love to hear more about your production here.
Write and tell us of your progress. Post your questions and we will do our
best to answer them.

Send me the exact specifics of your production (either here on the list or
to dayton3 at rcn.com) and I will put it up on the Archives web site in the
Current Productions section.

Again, welcome. We look forward to hearinf more from you.
Nina

The Hair Archives
http://www.michaelbutler.com/hair/holding/Hair.html