[Mb-hair] FW: EASTER

sherwin sherwin at aceross.com
Fri Mar 25 13:06:39 PST 2005

I must pass this on to the tribe.....This man is very special person who's
life has bee tested in the past few years.....as all of our lives have
been......

My feeling wants to share this with you because you all have made a positive
difference in the lives of so many:)

Happy Easter

Sherwin

What ever may be your belief, what ever path you choose to live, some of us
celebrate Easter.... I am one of those.  This Easter, with everything that
is going on, we should consider ourselves very lucky individuals.  For those
of you who receive this e-mail, rest assured that you are always in my
thoughts, and my children know exactly who each and every one of you are,
and most importantly.... The positive difference you have made in our lives.

Thank you so much so everything.

Bless you all,

Jesse L. Atilano
jatilano at laborlawinc.com