[Mb-hair] 3 photos from LaMama 4-23-05

Dayton dayton3 at rcn.com
Wed May 25 13:39:38 PDT 2005

As promised here are three photos from the LaMama event last month.
Thanks to Marc Cohen for the first, and Michael Arian for the other two!

1.  L to R Jim Rado, Michael B, Tom O'Horgan, Sally Kellerman.

2. Onstage singing Let The Sunshine In L to R: Bill Swiggard (front)
Robert Camuto, Bruce E...(I'm so sorry Bruce, I don;t remember your last
name!), Jim Rado, Robert I. Rubinsky (front), Michael B, Tom O'Horgan,
Marjorie LiPari, and Debbie Andrews (green sleeve), Natalie Mosco.

3. Michael Arian, Dale Soules, Natalie Mosco, Marjorie LiPari, Debbie
Andrews

I will put a bunch more online soon.
Nina

The Hair Archives