[Mb-hair] Re: Mb-hair Digest, Vol 16, Issue 32

richard haase hotprojects at nyc.rr.com
Sun Oct 30 08:09:09 PST 2005

hey barbara its just a discussion on literary theory and perfectly okay to
have
im a trained dramatic scholar ; these questions are interesting to some of
us
which is fine if its not interesting to you
dont participate then
we are big boys and girls and require no supervision or thought police
the question of currents thematics trends both qualitative and quantitative
in drama are important and fascinating
and worthy of analysis
if thats your bent as it as mine; okay?
i for one as a working dramaturge in a free america
will make all the literary comparisons i want any time i want anywhere
just another little thought
peace