[Mb-hair] Help Me Make a Difference!

Jonathan Zenz jonathan.zenz at warnerbros.com
Wed Sep 7 13:20:15 PDT 2005

Support Me -- and the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation

Hello HAIR,

Join me and make a difference in the lives of children worldwide.  On Sunday, September 25, 2005, I will flex my fundraising muscle as a participant in the Nautica Malibu Triathlon -- and a supporter of the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation and its lifesaving programs.  I am writing to ask you to lend a hand as I take on this personal challenge.  To date, the nine-year partnership between Nautica and EGPAF has raised over $800,000.  Help us reach the $1 million mark this year!

There are an estimated 40,000 new HIV infections in the United States each year, the majority of them in people under the age of 25.  Globally, approximately 38 million people are infected with HIV, and over two million of those are children.  The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation is the worldwide leader in the fight against pediatric AIDS and other serious and life-threatening diseases affecting children.  Its innovative research programs, collaborative training initiatives, advocacy efforts, and rapidly expanding international programs are bringing dramatic changes to the lives of children worldwide.

While great strides have been made, there are still many questions that remain unanswered and much work yet to be done.  This is where your help is indispensable.  By supporting me, you are also helping to support vital pediatric programs throughout the world.   Together, we can make a difference.

I apologize if you've already received a solicitation from me.... technology.  Many thanks for your support!

Login to visit my personal web page and help me in my efforts to support Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation

Some email systems do not support the use of links and therefore this link may not appear to work. If so, copy and paste the following into your browser:

http://nauticatriathlon.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=97040&u=97040-91504857&e=367644898

Jonathan Zenz