[Mb-hair] RE: Pictures

The Fun Department thefundepartment at comcast.net
Mon Sep 12 18:03:38 PDT 2005

Hi Fellow HAiR Mates,

There are lots of great pictures to be seen, thanks to my husband, Steve
(the handsome blonde guy in the very cool yellow jacket).

Just copy and paste the very long link below into your browser, choose
either manual or automatic slide show and enjoy.  We attempted to send this
to everyone on the list earlier today, but I guess maybe it didn't go
through.  We'll try again.

The party was so very wonderful.  I'm still on a happy,  hippie high from
it.  Don't ever wanna come down.  My husband and I will happily volunteer
our services to help make the next one(s) happen.

Take care.

Helene (nee Morrison) Crews
Jeanie - National Tour '74 - '75

P.S.  please make sure you copy THE ENTIRE LINK!

By the way, to see what I'm up to these days, please check my web site at
http://www.almostcher.com    Still having fun for a living and loving life!
God bless you all!!!!

http://plaindealing.net/Users/DispArt1.asp?Pub=Living%20Pictures&Head=10%20Sep%2
02005%20-%20Hair%20Reunion%20at%20La%20MaMa&Link=Article42/HeleneCamPic019.jpg&S
witch=