[Mb-hair] Re: Reunion pix online - Luther Creek??

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Mon Sep 19 04:45:16 PDT 2005

Yeah I was actually speaking with Jim when he snagged the "Luther Creek"
name tag and he asked me, "Have you met Luther Creek?" as he (Jim) was
applying the name tag to himself. But the young man with those "60'sish
women's sunglasses" held out his hand for me to shake. It was kind of a
surreal moment!

PEACE,
Leo

 From: "Amerifilm Casting, Inc." <info at amerifilmcasting.com>
 Subject: Re: [Mb-hair] Reunion pix online - Luther Creek??

 I met the real Luther Creek later in the night at the reunion - he's  a
young actor who appeared as Claude in the Encores show of HAIR in NYC a few
years ago (that's what he told me - I can't find my  program).   I guess
during the night he switched name tags with  others as I saw him wearing
Galt's name tag earlier in the night, and  he was wearing Jim Rado's name
tag when we talked.  Luther was  wearing a white t-shirt, and sported large
60'sish women's sunglasses  and sometimes a sunflower.

 Meredith