[Mb-hair] Re: (off-topic?) Follies of Grandeur at Theater for the New City

Leo peacefreak at metrocast.net
Wed Jan 11 18:27:55 PST 2006

RJ, big time congrats to you. Break a leg with the show.

PEACE,
Leo

 From: RJ Mac <nycrjmac at yahoo.com>
 Subject: [Mb-hair] (off-topic?) Follies of Grandeur at Theater for the New
City
 Hey gang:

 My new play is in rehearsal for a February 2 opening at Theater for the New
City in NYC.  It's looking pretty good.  The play is about Hollywood's Ivar
Theater and it's people-- The Ivar, from 1974-1986, was one of the cheesiest
strip houses to exist.  I know, I worked there.

 If you need a HAIR-connection (and if I myself don't suffice) one of my
leads, Brian Hoover, played Berger in a Fairfield CT production of HAIR.

 Following is a link to explain most of what you should need to know:

 http://www.theatermania.com/content/show.cfm/show/117991

 Thanks!

 rj