[Mb-hair] Jan 31 Hair Concert in NYC

Mike Blaxill mblaxill at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 13:08:05 PST 2006

Greetings MB HairList Tribe
Wanted to send to all of you the information
about the Hair Concert coming up on Tuesday Night
Jan 31st (the same night as the State of the
Union..ha ha...) at Coda on 34 East 34th St in
NYC - The Concert will feature members of the
original cast and run of Broadway Hair as well as
other 60s, 70s and 80s Hair Tribes - Joe Butler,
Heather MacRae, Ellen Foley, Natalie Mosco,
Robert I Rubinsky, Donnie Burks, Marjorie "Mudra"
Lipari, Zenobia Conkerite, Allan Nicholls, Debbie
Andrews, Dale Soules, Ula Hedwig, Alan Fontaine,
Warren Chiasson...and Jim if he's not in LA.
Below are links to buy tickets and to see the
Press Release...Tickets are $15 dollars online
and $20 on the day of the show - If you plan to
come I'd buy tickets sooner rather than later
because we expect this to sell out!  Here's the
info..Hope to see everybody!!
PEACE
Mike Blaxill

-------------------------------------

OUR VOICES...OUR WORLD
A Benefit for the Victims of the Earthquake in
Pakistan and India

Featuring....Members of the Original Broadway
Cast of the "American Tribal-Love Rock Musical"
HAIR - singing Aquarius, Hair, Easy To Be Hard,
Let the Sunshine In and other hits from the show
that changed America.

Buy Tickets Link (click below)
http://www.coda.tickets.musictoday.com/Coda/calendar.aspx

Press Release Link (click below)