[Mb-civic] Breslin: Bureaucratic Voodoo

Cheeseburger maxfury at granderiver.net
Fri Aug 27 01:55:20 PDT 2004

Breslin:  Bureaucratic Voodoo

http://www.newsday.com/news/ny-nybres263942612aug26,0,369990.column?coll=ny-news-wire-utility

"The streets around headquarters were a truck park for cops from
everywhere. Standing at one overly large Homeland Security van, a woman
reporter was putting on special hazmat pants as her photographer stood by.
Cops in groups walked by and went into the headquarters. They had just
turned much of downtown into Eastern Europe. For no reason except to help
all these groups, FBI, Secret Service, Army Intelligence, Naval
Intelligence, ATF, CIA continue to raid the national treasury with cries
for more money for more fakes and frauds wearing badges."

"I still want to know why they didn't know the World Trade Center was going
to be attacked."

Cheeseburger

- Where has the sparrow gone now that I need its song.